You can sync Zero directly with Apple Health and Google Fit to track the impact your fasting practice has on your weight, sleep, and resting heart rate. Note that this can be a two-way sync, meaning permission may be given to write data both to and from Zero. You can adjust these in Health and Fit apps.
Apple Health - iOS (Apple devices)
- Go to the Me tab which will automatically open to your Profile,
- Tap Settings (gear wheel icon) in the upper right
- Tap 'Connected Apps'
- Tap the button next to Apple Health to the on position (shaded/orange)
- In Apple Health, tap 'Turn All Categories On', then tap 'Allow'
Alternatively, you can also connect Zero and Apple Health via your iPhone’s Settings menu.
- Go to the device's general Settings app
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Health’
- Tap on ‘Data Access & Devices’
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Zero’
- Tap on ‘Turn All Categories On’
Google Fit - Android
- Go to the Me tab which will automatically open to your Profile, and scroll to the weight or sleep graph
- Tap the green Log button
- Below the data entry fields, tap the 'Connect with Google Fit' link
- Tap 'Allow'
*Note Google Fit does not currently support resting heart rate (RHR) data.
Oura, Fitbit and Biosese
Want to know how to connect Fitbit, Oura and/or Biosense? Just click the following to be taken to Connecting To Fitbit, Oura and Biosense