Zero Plus subscribers can enroll in plans from the Coach tab. These plans consist of a fasting schedule, weekly check-ins, and tips during your fast.
Enrolling in a Plan
New Coach users with an active Zero Plus subscription can enroll in a plan by:
- Heading to the Coach tab
- Selecting a plan from the list
- Going through the plan setup flow
If you're an existing Coach user, tap the Edit icon (pencil) or scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap ‘Edit Plan’.
Setting up your Time-Restricted Feeding plan
There are several options for customizing your Fasting Plan.
- Start by choosing the Plan you'd like to follow
- Tap 'Personalize your Plan'
- Choose when to fast by tapping ‘Edit’ at the bottom of the screen
- Choose what time to start your fasts by tapping the ‘Edit’ button directly below step 3.
Once your plan is set-up, you can make changes by tapping the Edit icon on your dashboard, or during your weekly Sunday check-in.
Setting up a Custom Fasting Plan
With a Custom Fasting Plan, you have complete control over your fasting schedule.
- Start by selecting 'Custom Fasting Plan' in the list of Plans
- Tap ‘Personalize your Plan’
- Tap the “+” icon on a day you want to fast
Select a time to start your fast, how many hours you plan on fasting, then tap 'Schedule'
Repeat steps 3-4 to continue building your Plan
When you're happy with your schedule, tap 'Start Your Plan'
If you need to make a change to your schedule, simply tap the pencil icon next to the fast you'd like to update or remove.
After your plan is setup
Simple tips to help you get the most from your Fasting Plan:
- During your fasts, check the Coach tab for new tips, and insights to keep you motivated.
- Turn on notifications so you never miss a scheduled fast.
- Sync your Fitbit, Oura, Google Fit, and Apple Health data with Zero, and see your metrics directly on the Coach dashboard.
- Check-in and view your progress report every Sunday.
- If you're fasting, you'll see a green check-in card. Tap the card to view your progress report.
- If you're not currently fasting, your report will be waiting for you the next time you visit the Coach tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use a plan to continue fasting?
- No, plans are designed to help you build a routine through increased accountability. You can still choose to fast without a plan if you wish.
Q: What happens if I decide to do a fast that is not a part of my plan?
- If this fast is longer than any fast in your plan, it will be counted towards your weekly progress (i.e. if you have a plan of 16-hour fasts, you will still receive credit for doing a 17 or 18-hour fast, but not for a 12-hour fast).
Q: How are fasting tips personalized to me?
- We use a combination of your fasting goal, where you are in your fast, time of day, and more. These tips are available exclusively for Zero Plus subscribers.
Q: Can I continue using my plan if I am no longer enrolled in Zero Plus?
- No, plans require an active subscription.